Nissan gtr gt.4

• Thread starter Radde96
  • 6 comments
Sweden
Sweden
Can anyone help me with a good tune for the gtr gt.4? I've tried to tune by myselft but the car understeer so much so a gave up... The track im driving the most now is Kyoto driving Park! Or if y'all can give me some tips on how to tune!

Yeah, definitely check out MINKIHL's tunes. I generally start with his and make just a few small adjustments that work a little better for me. Mainly because he uses a wheel and I use a DS4.

Yeah, definitely check out MINKIHL's tunes. I generally start with his and make just a few small adjustments that work a little better for me. Mainly because he uses a wheel and I use a DS4.
Yee I tried his setup and it felt really good when racing! Like it alot!

Yee I tried his setup and it felt really good when racing! Like it alot!

Yeah, before his setup I was running in the 45s on Kyoto. Now I'm in the 43s. Have good control and easily can different lines without losing grip.

Yeah, before his setup I was running in the 45s on Kyoto. Now I'm in the 43s. Have good control and easily can different lines without losing grip.
Seriously how the **** do you get into 43? Haha im on low 45 and im braking late as possibly and maxes the car every where I can! I Looked at MINKIHL's repley when I drove the track and I think I drive the exact same like he does but he is 4sec faster, can't understand that haha!

Back