Nissan GTR prototype - UCD

  • Thread starter Thread starter symo63
  • 11 comments
  • 1,037 views
Messages
1,110
Australia
VIC
Messages
theroy1963
Messages
symo63
Wanted Nissan GTR prototype - UCD, please send me one symo63. Pretty please.
 
Last edited:
untradeable I already tried sorry. you can get it as a prize car by doing some kind of liscence event. not sure which one.
 
I have one with very low mileage, do you have a low mileage un-modded Audi RS6? (not the avant)
 
Just for clarification do you want the GT-R Proto '05 or the GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001)?
 
He said UCD soo I guess it's the standard prize car
 
I have both so I don't mind which. And the UCD standard us the GT-R Concept so I was just making sure.
 
Wait, the Proto is tradeable, the Concept is not.
 
Wait, the Proto is tradeable, the Concept is not.
This is correct
he is asking about the concept and not the proto, he said UCD. Correct me if I'm wrong.
 
Wanted Nissan GTR prototype - UCD, please send me one symo63. Pretty please.

No mention of concept in the op or title.
 
Yeah it is the Tokyo Concept I was after which is in UCD but don't think it is tradable. So thanks anyway guys.
 
Well as you already have a mygranturismo.net garage i thought it would have been easier to read the stickies or look at that before posting a thread for an untradeable car and even worse get the name of the car completely wrong but hay thanks for putting us all right.
 
Back