Nissan GTR R34 Pace car

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReggidMusic
  • 21 comments
  • 1,856 views
Messages
33
United States
United States
Messages
ReggidMusic123
Messages
ReggidMusic123
I wish I would have bought that car when I had a chance but sinc enew update its gone. anyway I want the Nissan GTR r34 Pace car. the ucd seems tot ake a long time for it to show up so i thought i ask, i'll trade anything I have since i have some stuff I don't need.

My PSN is ReggidMusic123
 
i have got it. Have you got 0/0/0 lancia stratos in monza red
 
uhh no. where can i get that so i can have it for u?
 
I have it but what have you got for it name a car
 
Premium:

Nissan GTR GT500 Stealth Model
Toyota FT-86 Concept'09
Mazda Eunos Roadster J-Limited NA '91
Daihatsu OFC-1 Concept '07

"some cars i haven't listed are cars i'm using"

Standard

Lotus Elise Type 72 '01
Mitsubishi HSR-8 Concept '89
Mazda MX Crossover Concept '06
Toyota Yaris Euro sport edition ;00
Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon 2.0 GT Spec B '03
Opera S2000 '04
ASL Garaiya '02
Suzuki Wagon R RR '03
Acura DN-X Concept '02
Toyota Vitz Euro Sport Edition 00

Mazda Demio Sport '03
 
Last edited:
Oh crap forgot about that :/ what you got that is tradable ??
 
k would opera s200o do?
 
i aslo have the ASL Garaiya '02
 
I have got them :/ my gtr is at 693BHP what have you got around that
 
The others are tradeables :D
 
hold on a sec
 
ok i got jagura xj220 in british racing green and at 609 Hp
 
Yh i will have that
Add me on psn lewisjoshua92
 
k
 
the give to friend option is taking its time
 
well got it, i rebooted and i sent the car.
 
I just sent a message to you on psn dont send cz mine wont let me send car till tomorrow as i already traded today which i forgot about tbh if someone else offers you today go with them saves you waiting for my car
 
oh sorry about that.
 
I will sent it to you as soon as i can tomorow i promise you
 
k
 
Back