Nissan GTR Traction

• Thread starter Pepsi0
  • 3 comments
I've bought the Nissan GTR- it's quick but when going round corners I have no control.

I know what to do to reduce traction (turn the wheel in the opposite direction) but is there a way I can stop it without slowing the car down?

Which traction setting is ideal? (1, 2, et)

if you're talking about TCS, I'd say 0. Instead use the triggers to control your throttle and braking. Infact, also turn of ASM and active steering, put in in professional mode and go do some laps (with some I mean around 50 or 60) with the car. after that I think you'll be quite at home with the GT-R and you'll be able to control it. If you need to know some precise settings, just ask:)

I've set the GTR up as follows:
- Max power
- Min weight

All other settings mirror those of the Mines Skyline.
Try it out - it handles fantastically, and has great acceleration. Suzuka is an awesome track for this car.
All aids off.

I have applied some of the custom settings for the Mine's posted here to the GT-R. Then I tweaked them a bit and the car handles great on Suzuka. It's not a Lotus, but it's very stable and usually gets you in the first three positions (650PP/Pro). I recommend TC/ASM off at all times, it bleeds to much speed in corners. ABS at 1 or 2 is handy though.

Back