Nissan GTR tunes for Dragon Tail

My setup is Power level 3 at 128 and Weight level 3 at 84. Soft Racing tires. TC 3. BB 0. Suspension default. DF default. LSD Rear 10, 40, 30. Top Speed 174. I have assists off but spin a lot in first and second when accelerating out of corners. I have adjusted roll bars to 5 and 8 to correct understeer. With ASM and assists off I have adjusted LSD Rear to 5, 20, 5. The car feels unstable, but I get decent lap times.

My setup is Power level 3 at 128 and Weight level 3 at 84. Soft Racing tires. TC 3. BB 0. Suspension default. DF default. LSD Rear 10, 40, 30. Top Speed 174. I have assists off but spin a lot in first and second when accelerating out of corners. I have adjusted roll bars to 5 and 8 to correct understeer. With ASM and assists off I have adjusted LSD Rear to 5, 20, 5. The car feels unstable, but I get decent lap times.

in the new future i will make some for the gr.3 gtr... because i love that car...in my opinion one of the best cars ever made

Its 1 of my favorites aswell. Nissan GTR has a pretty good score if you look at the real life top 100 nurburgring laptimes. he beats many supercars in real life when it comes to performance

I agree. The GTR has always been my favorite in every racer. I have to be honest , though...in GT Sport I find it very difficult to tune so that it feels as sure and stable as I remember it. That' why I asked for some tunes. I want to fall in love with this car again.

Last edited:
in the new future i will make some for the gr.3 gtr... because i love that car...in my opinion one of the best cars ever made
Thanks, Minkihl. I was actually hoping you'd help me out here. I noticed you had a few GTR tunes posted. I'm trying out the Nurburgring setup now.

Thanks, Minkihl. I was actually hoping you'd help me out here. I noticed you had a few GTR tunes posted. I'm trying out the Nurburgring setup now.
Well, that setup for Nurb GP actually works great. Felt very capable and took the turns like a dream. I raised it off the ground just a bit front and back and thought it felt wonderful. I can' get rid of the bit of twitchiness the car seems to have no matter how I tune it. Is that due to the toe-in? Maybe its just the unevenness of the tracks.

Ok, so the the twitchiness only seems to rear its head on the choppy tracks. The Nurb GP setup from Minkihl works awesome on Autodromo Maggiore as well with a couple transmission tweaks. I guess I'd really appreciate a description of how you got that tune to where it is. I usually get discouraged trying to adjust the LSD settings which seem to work counter to the descriptions in the game. The game explains what each setting does to the car. What I lack is an understanding of how the changes affect performance during acceleration and cornering. I get the theory.

Ok, just me thinking out loud. The LSD settings represent the amount of torque applied to the wheels before the effect kicks in, correct? So, this is why a higher setting allows for more tire slip? Initial torque sounds like it takes effect when pressing the pedal again after decelerating I think. Braking sensitivty...I don't get it...really. How does braking relate to LSD. Does it allow more power to the wheels if you slip during braking?

Back