• 11 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
DawgCCCP
Make: Nissan/Nismo
Model: IDx
Year: 2013-2014

Nissan-IDx-Nismo01.jpg

.............Must've been under a rock; I don't know what this is. Is this a concept Nissan did awhile ago? Looks.....boring. Sorry. Not too terribly excited to see a crossover coupe/mini-SUV thingy....wait maybe it has a twin turbo V6 from R35 Nismo? Then I might be persuaded to click "Like"....

.............Must've been under a rock; I don't know what this is. Is this a concept Nissan did awhile ago? Looks.....boring. Sorry. Not too terribly excited to see a crossover coupe/mini-SUV thingy....wait maybe it has a twin turbo V6 from R35 Nismo? Then I might be persuaded to click "Like"....

It's a small car, similar in size to the Toyota GT86. Nowhere near an SUV...

It's a small car, similar in size to the Toyota GT86. Nowhere near an SUV...
............Another proof I need to leave my mancave more often; I definitely didn't know that. :lol:
But how come it looks.....tall in 'em pics? I swear it has whiffs of a crossover....what's under the hood?

............Another proof I need to leave my mancave more often; I definitely didn't know that. :lol:
But how come it looks.....tall in 'em pics? I swear it has whiffs of a crossover....what's under the hood?
1.6 turbo.

Damn this is gorgeous, especially the NISMO. We're going to see a revival of the compact sports car, aren't we?

e: lol of course not, it's as good as cancelled. Pity

Last edited:
Back