CromaTurboIE Messages 179 Latronico (PZ) Messages CromaSS1 Messages CromaSS1 Dec 13, 2011 #1 hi all, in DLC when he comes of the Nissan 24 Hours of Le Mans? would be the car that uses Lucas Ordonez!
hi all, in DLC when he comes of the Nissan 24 Hours of Le Mans? would be the car that uses Lucas Ordonez!
Guardian (Banned) Messages 2,122 Scotland Messages Mazerati-75 Dec 13, 2011 #2 CromaTurboIE hi all, in DLC when he comes of the Nissan 24 Hours of Le Mans? would be the car that uses Lucas Ordonez! Click to expand... If you're asking if that car will be future DLC; I Highly doubt it.
CromaTurboIE hi all, in DLC when he comes of the Nissan 24 Hours of Le Mans? would be the car that uses Lucas Ordonez! Click to expand... If you're asking if that car will be future DLC; I Highly doubt it.
CromaTurboIE Messages 179 Latronico (PZ) Messages CromaSS1 Messages CromaSS1 Dec 13, 2011 #3 Zamado75 If you're asking if that car will be future DLC; I Highly doubt it. Click to expand... hope that comes!
Zamado75 If you're asking if that car will be future DLC; I Highly doubt it. Click to expand... hope that comes!
elston87 Messages 773 Las Vegas, NV Messages K_E_87th Dec 13, 2011 #4 Why do people think that cars featured on the front page news will become DLC for GT5? It can deem as a possibility, but it is rather unlikely...
Why do people think that cars featured on the front page news will become DLC for GT5? It can deem as a possibility, but it is rather unlikely...
A Aaronrray Messages 916 Dec 13, 2011 #5 Let's see... It's a Nissan, it's a Courage, and it has playstation literally written all over it AND it's other sponsor IS Gran Tourismo! GT loves nissans, love playstation sponsors, they like Courage, and it is a GT academy winner's car!
Let's see... It's a Nissan, it's a Courage, and it has playstation literally written all over it AND it's other sponsor IS Gran Tourismo! GT loves nissans, love playstation sponsors, they like Courage, and it is a GT academy winner's car!
FlyinHawaiian77 Messages 2,275 VA Messages FlyinHawaiian77 Dec 13, 2011 #6 I dont see them adding new/premium cars into the game. I see them taking cars already available and RM'ing them. I hope I am wrong though.
I dont see them adding new/premium cars into the game. I see them taking cars already available and RM'ing them. I hope I am wrong though.
A Aaronrray Messages 916 Dec 13, 2011 #7 FlyinHawaiian77 I dont see them adding new/premium cars into the game. I see them taking cars already available and RM'ing them. I hope I am wrong though. Click to expand... They seem more likely to add cars in because they are doing that anyway
FlyinHawaiian77 I dont see them adding new/premium cars into the game. I see them taking cars already available and RM'ing them. I hope I am wrong though. Click to expand... They seem more likely to add cars in because they are doing that anyway