J A Z Z Messages 25 Tampere Messages X-The-Dark-Fox-X Jun 7, 2013 #1 Well... The title says it all. So, if you want to trade, just tell me what car(s) do you want. (Sorry if i have bad english, i am an Finn)
Well... The title says it all. So, if you want to trade, just tell me what car(s) do you want. (Sorry if i have bad english, i am an Finn)
M madridboy86 Messages 109 Scotland Messages madrid_boy86 Jun 7, 2013 #2 I have it, what would give for it?
J A Z Z Messages 25 Tampere Messages X-The-Dark-Fox-X Jun 7, 2013 #3 I don't know. What do you want? Super GTs? FRs?
M madridboy86 Messages 109 Scotland Messages madrid_boy86 Jun 7, 2013 #4 J A Z Z I don't know. What do you want? Super GTs? FRs? Click to expand... up to you or I could give ya it for nothing 👍
J A Z Z I don't know. What do you want? Super GTs? FRs? Click to expand... up to you or I could give ya it for nothing 👍
J A Z Z Messages 25 Tampere Messages X-The-Dark-Fox-X Jun 7, 2013 #5 I'll send you back Audi Quattro. Deal? I'll be online tomorrow around 12-15.