Nissan March G# in GRAN TURISMO 4

  • Thread starter Thread starter 95GTIVR6
  • 12 comments
  • 2,441 views

95GTIVR6

Rice, I love it.
Premium
Messages
825
United States
Charlotte, NC
Messages
CosmicMS3
Messages
I2valve
Is it G # (Number) or G # (Sharp)? I googled but was SOL. :dunce:
 
95GTIVR6
Is it G # (Number) or G # (Sharp)? I googled but was SOL. :dunce:

i dunno why the hell its called a G sharp, its a micra :ouch:

i think its just G hash. if it was G (number) then there should be a number not the hash
 
chinko
i dunno why the hell its called a G sharp, its a micra :ouch:

i think its just G hash. if it was G (number) then there should be a number not the hash

Hash? Is that what you call that mark across the pond? LOL, it is a Micra however. In Enthusia they call it a March w/o the "#" sign. WHAT IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Its been bugging me for a long time.

Number?

Sharp? (As in music for people who dont know)

and now hash?
 
i think it might have been a typo for all we know. but G sharp makes sense (is there a G# in musical notation?)
 
Given that traditional Far Eastern music follows a pentatonic scale, "Gee Sharp" would seem to make the most sense. Or am I looking too deep into this?

G-Pound sounds like a poorly thought-out hip-hop group.
 
What does this have to do with GT4?
 
95GTIVR6
COME ON GUYS!

http://z-o-g.org/gt4cars/used-2h90/nissan-march-g#-99.jpg

Go there. And yes, it is from the Japanese list but the pictures from the NA list dont show the car. So dont get your hopes up.

Ok, let me make sure I have this straight. You want us all to know about some Japanese econobox that's not availible in the NTSC version? :dopey:

I think you're the one that should "come on" or at least qualify your post next time. 💡
 
Swift
Ok, let me make sure I have this straight. You want us all to know about some Japanese econobox that's not availible in the NTSC version? :dopey:

I think you're the one that should "come on" or at least qualify your post next time. 💡

Did you even read the whole thread?

My question was how do you say the "#" at the end of the name. And YES, it IS in the NTSC version.
 
95GTIVR6
Did you even read the whole thread?

My question was how do you say the "#" at the end of the name. And YES, it IS in the NTSC version.

I did read the whole thread. But given the information and the incredibly vague title, I didn't have a clue what you were talking about. Also, there's about 700+ cars in GT4, so you'll forgive me if I don't immediatly recognize one of them.
 
I think it was called the March in Japan and the Micra everywhere else, so it'll vary depending on what country you live in and whether or not you get imports.

As for the G#, I think it would be G-Sharp. This makes more sense than G-Hash. Mind you, G-Sharp is a pretty crazy name in itself, so God only knows. Ring your local Nissan dealer and ask them. $20 says they have no idea either. :lol:

As for that picture, damn cars are expensice in that version! :crazy:

I always think these Micra's would look amazing with a huge wheels (18"), massive camber and a wide-body kit. Now that would be unique...

This is too:

fakingit083uf.jpg


It's the Micra platform with a Jaguar replica body on top. Why!? :yuck: I actually saw one of these the other day and I'm still suffering the effects...

Sorry for being OT.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
 
A Micra/Jaguar?!?!?!? :crazy: That's just strange.
 
Back