Nissan OPTION STREAM Z (2004)

  • Thread starter Thread starter SS-THIS
  • 0 comments
  • 641 views
Messages
48
Messages
SS-This
Well I am trying to trade this Option Stream Z. Just offer me what you have the most I could say is no. But I am looking for a Ferrari Enzo,Saleen S7, Or if someone could duplicate their LM Spec Ford GT that would be awesome.

850HP

-High RPM Turbo

-Fully Customizable Transmission

-Fully Customizable Suspension

-Customizable LSD

Car is very rare. Its got me down about 375k right now. I would take duplicate cars. I am specifically looking for a Ferrari Enzo, Saleen S7, Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car. I just need those cars more than I need the Z. If you want to trade or want to try to work out a trade then add me at SS-This and just send me a message giving me a brief description of what your offering so I will know ahead of time.




THIS CAR HAS BEEN TRADED
 
Last edited:
Back