Nissan Qashqai-R by Severnvalley Motorsport 2014

Messages
8,236
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
IMG_0700_zps89ab95b8.jpg


Inspired by the Nissan Juke-R, the Qashqai-R was a regular Qashqai+2. However, that was before British tuner Severnvalley Motorsport (or SVM) got their hands on it...

The car has been fitted with running gear of an R35 Nissan GT-R, and has been modified to generate 1,150bhp. This means a 0-60mph time of 2.7 seconds - faster than a McLaren P1.



SVM know what they are doing - they built the world's fastest R35 (239mph over a standing mile).

Source(s): http://www.severnvalleymotorsport.co.uk/​
 
The front bumper does have quite a Nissan GT-R look to it.
 
Yes! I´m a huge Qashqai/Juke enthusiast! This version is so radical!! :bowdown:
 
And I thought Qashqais were boring, bland cars. How wrong I was.
 
Nissan Qashqai-R = 340.000 euro
McLaren P1 = 840.000 euro
Ferrari 458 Italia = 270.000 euro

In this case I would prefer a Ferrari after all .... :D
But the Nissan would be a nice car, a Wolf in sheep's clothing!

Have a nice day
:cheers:
 
A SuperTuner Crossover that can beat a Veyron off the line??
A MUST HAVE!!
 
Back