Nissan R34 Pace Car Lights Updated!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlazeTheCat05
  • 26 comments
  • 6,663 views
Messages
7,300
United States
Massachusetts
Messages
llClaude_Speedll
Messages
BlazingSol05
For those who like the R34 Pace Car, but were bummed about the strobes not reflecting off objects and such, you're in luck! The recent 1.02 patch fixed that! The lights now illuminate off of billboards, other cars, and the ground at night time!
Just thought I'd share this for those who are curious.
 
So when you drive this pace car, does everyone else have to stay behind you? ;)
Haha I wish. Races would be a cakewalk with the pace car.
I'm just glad that they fixed the lights finally. :)
 
Too bad the car itself still looks awful :(

A shame considering a bunch of other Nissans were upgraded to semi-premium. On the bright side, at least we have a semi-premium Nissan Primera 20V :rolleyes:
 
Is it a prize car?
 
They should make a safety car version of the R35, I think it would look pretty sweet. Update the livery and add some 15th anniversary stuff on it.

But, it would also give fanbois ANOTHER reason to bitch about GT6.
 
No mate, it's in the Nissan dealers :)
 
Codemasters has the rights to the SLS safety car.

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
...█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░░█
░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█
░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
 
This was working in 1.01, don't know about 1.00 but I agree that they should give us a few new pace cars now, seen as they went to the trouble of programming the light reflections on track like a GT-R R35 / Some US Muscle car / BMW etc with the option for us to turn off / on the lights!
 
Codemasters has the rights to the SLS safety car.

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
...█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░░█
░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█
░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

Doesn't have to be the same.

But knowing Kaz and his love of GTRs.
They would make another GTR safety car.
 
But knowing Kaz and his love of GTRs.
They would make another GTR safety car.

It could be a C7 Corvette Safety Car.
Seeing as how Kaz has gone bananas for that car as of late. :lol:
 
I think PD should release a "Safety Pack" DLC to add to those other packs.

It should have the original GT-R Safety Car in premium version, a new Corvette with 15th anniversary inspired graphics and few other safety vehicles, like red R8 in Le Mans/WEC livery etc.

Also, program the warning lights to the flash (head)lights button.
 
Last edited:
I agree with Kaz on the C7.


Same here, and I've pretty much despised Corvettes since '75. There were glimmers of hope along the way - the ZR-1, Z-06 come to mind - but this new base model 'Vette certainly seems to be the real deal, and brings an awful lot of bang for the buck.
 
It could be a C7 Corvette Safety Car.
Seeing as how Kaz has gone bananas for that car as of late. :lol:

Or they could 'premiumise' the current one and use it for what it was intended back in GT Concept and GT4-License Tests :dunce:

Seriously though, I would like to see it fully detailed
 
They should make a safety car version of the R35, I think it would look pretty sweet. Update the livery and add some 15th anniversary stuff on it.

Why not make a safety car version of the SLS AMG.

But, it would also give fanbois ANOTHER reason to bitch about GT6.
How about a "Safety Car Package" that turns any car into a safety car. 💡

:)
 
Same here, and I've pretty much despised Corvettes since '75. There were glimmers of hope along the way - the ZR-1, Z-06 come to mind - but this new base model 'Vette certainly seems to be the real deal, and brings an awful lot of bang for the buck.

how could anyone in the universe hate the C3 and C4 vettes?!?!?!
 
how could anyone in the universe hate the C3 and C4 vettes?!?!?!


I liked some of the C3 'Vettes - pre '75. By the time GM decided to "soften" the car's looks with the rounded rear bumper cap, they'd already softened any semblance of performance out of it already, so it became nothing more than a disco cruiser. Ever drive a '75? It's a singularly uninspiring occurrence, as the car has all the driving dynamics of a Chrysler Cordoba.

The C4 tried to offer some modernity, but GM's vision of the future was covered in cheap plastic inside and out, and festooned with the gimmicky video arcade dashboard that was nothing but problematic. Mix in things like ill-fitting targa tops (and T-tops on the C3) and the classic "Corvette wink" (one headlight stuck in the up position, the other permanently stuck down), and you had a car that wasn't fit to compete with a Honda Civic, much less go head to head with Porsches and Ferraris.

The Corvette's promise has always held a bit of the attitude that you get more bang for the buck, but the C3 and C4 showed us very clearly that you also got less. Much less.
 
Last edited:
They should make a safety car version of the R35, I think it would look pretty sweet. Update the livery and add some 15th anniversary stuff on it.

But, it would also give fanbois ANOTHER reason to bitch about GT6.
YESSS!!!

gtr-650-1.jpg
 
How about a "Safety Car Package" that turns any car into a safety car. 💡

:)

Excellent idea if I may say so. I've had similar thoughts myself lately. 👍

:drool: My version of that pack would include the following items/features:

- 2 or 3 different lightbars, all with different, constant, flash patterns
- option to choose one of 4 colours for the lights (amber, amber/white, all red, all blue)
- white strobes fitted to the front and rear bumbers/grill, with constant flash pattern not affected by the lightbar
- mandatory decal set containing windshield/rear window/side graphics for either Safety Car, Pace Car, Race Director, Medical Car, etc...
- Those graphics would be coloured so that they would contrast with the car's current bodycolour
- ON/OFF switch coded to the Flash (head)lights button to operate the lights.
:D

:mischievous: The package WOULD NOT include the following items:

- siren:tdown:
- Police graphics:tdown:

Anyway, I'll doubt that is ever gonna happen. :nervous:
 
how could anyone in the universe hate the C3 and C4 vettes?!?!?!

To be honest I've loved every Corvette they've ever put out & since I'm a Ford guy that's saying something! :) My favourite was the C6, I don't love the C7 quite so much because it looks a bit like it's trying to be a Ferrari up front whilst being too much like the Camaro in the rear. The most likeable thing about American performance in general however is its ability to kick the pants off cars three times it's price & the C7 by all accounts has that in spades.

Just so long as no one mentions G. T. R. :)
 
Back