Nissan R35 GT-R: Fuji 800pp

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4 comments

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
Anyone have any good tunes for this? Loaded up my Mines R34 tune and was able to run a 1:36.1xx, however the rear end of the car likes to skip out on trail braking. Other than that, handles like a dream. Anyone used this car competitively in this race and don't mind sharing their tune?

I don't have a complete tune ready, but I do know the GT-R doesn't like high rear brake settings. Lower that a bit and it should be ok (you probably don't want it to step out but you do want it to oversteer slightly when trail braking).

EDIT: I just found I do actually have a tune for this event, you might want to check it out (at least for the brake settings).

Last edited:
Thanks I'll give it a shot. I was able to manage a 1:35.8xx after getting to know the car a bit better, but it's very tricky to keep the rear under control. If this car had a bit more downforce and some better brakes it would be really competitive.

i managed to get her into the 34s with the help r35shima's tune. I'll PM you the set up with his permission R1600. PM me your question to solarr on the ps3.

Back