Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car ‘98

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rexate
  • 19 comments
  • 856 views
Messages
65
Messages
thisIDwasopen
Hi,

Picked this up in the used car dealer , not driven or tuned after purchase.

I am collecting LMP style race cars, would like to trade for any of the following:
Toyota GT one
Bentley speed 8
Sauber
Mazda 787b

Can trade today when home in a few hours.
Thanks
 
Did I mention that it has lots of pretty stickers on it ?
 
It also comes with a full tank of fuel.

I am home can trade now.
 
S Audi A4 Touring Car ‘04
105. S Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) ‘05
106. P Ferrari F10 ‘10
 
peugeot 908 racecar for it?
 
Let's do the Ferrari F10 please.

Add me, I'll go online in 5.

Cheers
 
bob will be done in 10 mins
 
I don't have you on my friend list Chalky.

My PSN is: thisIDwasopen
 
if you send to that account, i'm sending from a diff one, adding you now
 
Just sent ;)

And picked this up in my UCD looks pretty rare what you reckon Chalky:
Renaultsport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00
 
It was only a hundred grand or so but never seen one before. It's the V6 Clio , since it looks like you're collecting every car car in the game just wondered if you had it yet.

Did you get the Nissan ok? The Ferrari's not come through yet.
 
It was only a hundred grand or so but never seen one before. It's the V6 Clio , since it looks like you're collecting every car car in the game just wondered if you had it yet.

Did you get the Nissan ok? The Ferrari's not come through yet.

I also have the Clio Trophy Race Car. It's actually a pretty fun car to drive and sticks to the road like glue.
 
i do need it, the car has been sent! if you have issues with it let me know and i can send another tomrrow! i'm sure it will be there soon! I got the car thanks, i do need that one!!
 
Ferrari's arrived.

Thanks.
 
PM sent so we can sort you the Renault. ;)
 
Back