coastiespeed Messages 47 United States Messages coastiespeed Mar 14, 2012 #1 Title says it all. Name your price. Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
paulamag (Banned) Messages 381 cheshire Messages r-smales Mar 14, 2012 #2 think that be untradeable bud !!!
Ross Premium Messages 7,167 Tadley, Hampshire, UK Mar 14, 2012 #3 Yep, untradeable mate. http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=708
coastiespeed Messages 47 United States Messages coastiespeed Mar 14, 2012 #4 Dangit! I tried using the UCD locator website that shows what day a car is available but after 10 refreshes of the UCD I still get "no match found". Soo frustrating!
Dangit! I tried using the UCD locator website that shows what day a car is available but after 10 refreshes of the UCD I still get "no match found". Soo frustrating!
paulamag (Banned) Messages 381 cheshire Messages r-smales Mar 14, 2012 #5 could do borrow glitch or see if can get by 1998 birthday ticket !!!
Racin-Rev Premium Messages 705 Indiana/USA Messages Racin-Rev Mar 15, 2012 #6 Also available with a Lvl 12 ticket