Nissan R92CP '92

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fair Trader
  • 11 comments
  • 2,384 views
Messages
523
Messages
PM me if you need to know
Hi,

Is this a good car, it has shown up in my UCS, but im not sure if I should spend 4mill on it??any advice would be great 👍
 
Good car...really fast but not the best in handling. I would go for 787b, or if you can tune the Vertigo is a nice surprise.
 
on a related note, where is the best place to get/win a 787B? I'd definitely like to get my hands on that car.
 
Premium dealership i believe is the only way to obtain it, other then trading.... will set you back 5.26m
 
DAMN!

So no way to win it? Interesting. I've got around $4 mill right so I guess i'm not too far off. Also, if you don't mind answering...is there any way to get obtain a CLK-GTR race car without golding the AMG intermediate challenge?
 
Premium dealership i believe is the only way to obtain it, other then trading.... will set you back 5.26m

You can get it used if it appears in the UCD, but its a standard car then. You can also get it by chance via the respective gift ticket.
 
DAMN!

So no way to win it? Interesting. I've got around $4 mill right so I guess i'm not too far off. Also, if you don't mind answering...is there any way to get obtain a CLK-GTR race car without golding the AMG intermediate challenge?

Check the prize car list thread, the 787b maybe a prize in one of the Nurburgring 24h races, but I'm not sure, I haven't checked list for ages and can't remember..??

Only way to get CLK-GTR is buying it from the used car dealership, winning it from AMG driving school or makng a trade in the GT5 marketplace (for either of these you could trade something).
 
The 92CP is a strong one. Comparible to the Minolta.

The 787B is not as fast as either but is still a nice car and does very well on tracks where you do not need to hit speeds above 240 MPH.
 
I believe the 787B is awarded for completing the 24hr ring on B-spec. Personally, I'll probably just buy one before I invest that much time training Bob.
 
The 92CP is a strong one. Comparible to the Minolta.

The 787B is not as fast as either but is still a nice car and does very well on tracks where you do not need to hit speeds above 240 MPH.


787 And GT-ONE both outperform the 92CP in most courses, simply because they drive like they are glued to the ground, and in most courses top end speed is not required. Go to the trading threads and you can easily pick up the 787b.
 
Nope. No 787B award car. McClaren MP12 and Audi R10 TDI for the 2 24 hours races on the ring.
 
Hi,

Is this a good car, it has shown up in my UCS, but im not sure if I should spend 4mill on it??any advice would be great 👍

I love that car, with the right tune for the track it's just a dream. It's my feeling that it has nearly the same handling as the Minolta, but it has about 140 hp more and only 50 kilo more. I baught one at 5k km and now it has around 20k km, I just love it.
 
Back