Nissan R92CP or Nissan R390 GT1

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReVoLuT1oN
  • 5 comments
  • 1,613 views
Messages
434
STATUS: Trade completed. Thanks.

Hello.

I am looking for any of these two cars. Possibly even the Pagani Zonda LM Race Car.

I have spare Toyota GT-ONE to offer or, here's my garage: http://www.mygranturismo.net/4204

Cheers, either reply here or PM me.


Also, the X1 colors I have are, White, Red, Satin Blue, Copper, Dark green, and carbon.
 
Last edited:
how many miles does your #9 Satin Blue X1 have? I have a fully tuned Nissan R92CP for trade right now...
 
how many miles does your #9 Satin Blue X1 have? I have a fully tuned Nissan R92CP for trade right now...

0 miles. That and the white.

So I will PM you yo begin the trade.

Cheers.
 
I have both, the R92CP and the R390 road car

I would like to get an X1 for either of the above mentioned
 
I have both, the R92CP and the R390 road car

I would like to get an X1 for either of the above mentioned

Looking for the R390 Race Car, not road car. Sorry for the confusion.

But I have contacted the person above you, if we're not able to trade, I'll contact you for the R92.


Cheers and thank you.
 
I have the R390 GT1 race car, UCD but fully restored, available to trade immediately for your white X1. Thanks!

Also have a 0 mile R92CP if that interests you as well.
 
Back