Nissan R92cp or Nissan R89c?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loonycrazyone
  • 5 comments
  • 2,382 views
Messages
503
Messages
tomcarter08
First off, I did use the search function but go very mixed reviews/results from it and the threads were quite old, so I thought a refresh of comments might help. I really want the R92cp, the back end looks much better and more modern but the consensus of which is better seems quite split, aka, Stormbringer likes the R89c but i have a hankering for the R92cp, once I can get it to appear again.

What updated thoughts do you guys have? Thanks in advance.
 
Both are great IMO! I prefer the R92CP, it handles better I think, oversteers a bit less, depends how you drive though :) Did a 5:35 around the Nurburgring Nordschleife in the R92, which was 6 seconds faster than I did with the R89, both turbo'd up stock setups.

Get both! Although the R92 is better in my eyes
 
I like them both but the R92CP is my favorite. Plus it looks better than the R89C imo.
 
I like the R92CP but I think both are a must have
 
I have not driven either of them. I just recently found the R92CP in the UCD so I bought it. Just after that the Ford GT LM car came up and it left me with only 160k!

But I'm over it now ;)

I have only used it once I think in the Indy Dream Car Race. It won :D
 
I have both fully tuned and the R89C gets me better lap times, but they're close enough and you obviously prefer the R92CP so get this one first if you have the opportunity.
 
Back