- 4
- D2SQUIDD
I'm looking for a Nissan R92CP & Toyota Seven.
I honestly need them only for about 24hrs, so I can return them the same day. And I will repair any possible damage that might happen.
If that isn't possible, I have a few decent cars up for trade. I will be making an online garage tomorrow.
I also have a few nice colors:
Color Shift:
-Maziora Seyfert
-Maziora Andromendall
-Chameleon Blue
-Chameleon Orange
Matte:
-Matte Red
-Matte Light Blue
Let me know if you guys are interested.
I honestly need them only for about 24hrs, so I can return them the same day. And I will repair any possible damage that might happen.
If that isn't possible, I have a few decent cars up for trade. I will be making an online garage tomorrow.
I also have a few nice colors:
Color Shift:
-Maziora Seyfert
-Maziora Andromendall
-Chameleon Blue
-Chameleon Orange
Matte:
-Matte Red
-Matte Light Blue
Let me know if you guys are interested.