Hazard 2 health (Banned) Messages 130 San Diego,CA Messages Just ask & I will tell Dec 24, 2011 #2 I think?
JK83 Premium Messages 3,384 Finland Messages Try JK83.. Dec 24, 2011 #3 untradeable sorry 👎 But i can put it on share if you want borrow glitch it?
BlueGT Messages 464 Québec Messages nuke4U Dec 24, 2011 #4 JK83 untradeable sorry 👎 But i can put it on share if you want borrow glitch it? Click to expand... Could you explain what is borrow glitching please:idea:
JK83 untradeable sorry 👎 But i can put it on share if you want borrow glitch it? Click to expand... Could you explain what is borrow glitching please:idea:
Gezim Messages 161 Messages GTerholli Dec 24, 2011 #5 Yeah, I'm not familiar with that either. ^ But, why isn't it tradeable?
JK83 Premium Messages 3,384 Finland Messages Try JK83.. Dec 24, 2011 #6 BlueGT Could you explain what is borrow glitching please:idea: Click to expand... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=217155
BlueGT Could you explain what is borrow glitching please:idea: Click to expand... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=217155
JK83 Premium Messages 3,384 Finland Messages Try JK83.. Dec 24, 2011 #7 Gezim Yeah, I'm not familiar with that either. ^ But, why isn't it tradeable? Click to expand... Its over 950 000 cr 👍 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=185772
Gezim Yeah, I'm not familiar with that either. ^ But, why isn't it tradeable? Click to expand... Its over 950 000 cr 👍 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=185772
H HUDSONVALLEY NY Messages 310 FISHFILL NY Messages A-Z-TOOL Dec 24, 2011 #8 Gezim Yeah, I'm not familiar with that either. ^ But, why isn't it tradeable? Click to expand... Yes why cant we trade the cool fast cars and Why cant we send but one gift per ps3 machine? I was told once long ago that this is gt5 NOT car trader tycoon,but h give it time it might change back someday
Gezim Yeah, I'm not familiar with that either. ^ But, why isn't it tradeable? Click to expand... Yes why cant we trade the cool fast cars and Why cant we send but one gift per ps3 machine? I was told once long ago that this is gt5 NOT car trader tycoon,but h give it time it might change back someday