Resource icon

Nissan SILVIA K's Dia Selection (S13) '90

How would adding an aero kit affect this tune?

front aero won't make mich difference, perhaps a little more bite on entry. Adding a spoiler, rear downforce, would make the car grip more but would also cause more understeer. It's currently set up to use said understeer to its advantage so you can power over without much effort. The wing would make powering over very difficult and cumbersome.

front aero won't make mich difference, perhaps a little more bite on entry. Adding a spoiler, rear downforce, would make the car grip more but would also cause more understeer. It's currently set up to use said understeer to its advantage so you can power over without much effort. The wing would make powering over very difficult and cumbersome.

I see. That is good info. This setup sticks well and Aero Kit B interests me for cosmetic reasons only. I had no idea how the kits behaved in this game.

Aside from the great handling, I'm really impressed with how it accelerates. For whatever reason, it gets up to speed faster than other 450pp tunes I've tried with full custom transmissions.

Thanks

I see. That is good info. This setup sticks well and Aero Kit B interests me for cosmetic reasons only. I had no idea how the kits behaved in this game.

Aside from the great handling, I'm really impressed with how it accelerates. For whatever reason, it gets up to speed faster than other 450pp tunes I've tried with full custom transmissions.

Thanks

That's because of the power parts. A considerable boost in torque from the intake, and a redline 400RPM's higher from the ECU and Catalytic Converter: Sports allows it to rev more freely.

Back