Nissan Skyline coupe 370GT SP Drift car 454BHP (Mid CHROME yellow)

  • Thread starter Thread starter MadMike'86
  • 10 comments
  • 4,044 views
Messages
2,095
United Kingdom
Norwich, UK
Messages
madmike1986
Here we have a MMT* Skyline drifting car!

*Madmike Tuning ;)

Its a Nissan Skyline Coupe 370GT Type SP (Premium)

Tuned to 454BHP and set up for drifing.....

Car is painted MID CHROME YELLOW!!!, has Carbon bonnet and full aeros.

Owes me about 300k

Will consider all sensible offers....unique car and awesome for those drifing events!
 
Are you looking for a tuned car in return - or a specialty model worth about the same?
 
Either! I like the merc/mclaren SLR......dont have one yet ;) lol
 
Any chance you could some photos up of it?
 
To be honest I dont know how!

I can set it to online and add you on psn so you can look at it? or join my lounge and drive it?
 
Just go to Photo Travel on the bottom right of the main menu and select a location. After that all the buttons to control and shoot a car should be easy (each function should be labeled with a button).

Otherwise I can join you and I'll shoot the car for you. lol. I'm starting up my game now.
 
to be honest adding me would be easyer lol psn is madmike1986
 
Its a beast people!
 
Interested in a HKS Genki Silvia? It puts out 499HP just after an oil change. Fun car to drift with. Let me know.
 
A good offer but Im ok for drifting cars at the moment....got anything else?
 
still available people!
 
Back