nissan skyline gt-r r33 in gt5 prologue !!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT'S BiG FaN
  • 17 comments
  • 15,805 views
Messages
924
Saudi Arabia
Engine Block
hi everybody

i was in IGN watching gt5 prologue screenshots

and i found this :

gran-turismo-5-images-20070725102012078_640w.jpg


gt-r r33 in gt5 prologue

i've checked the dealership and could'nt find that car

check those other screenshots :

gran-turismo-5-images-20070816051518743_640w.jpg


gran-turismo-5-images-20070816051530555_640w.jpg


gran-turismo-5-images-20070816051545539_640w.jpg


gran-turismo-5-images-20070725102017531_640w.jpg


i really want to drive that car

:nervous:
 
Yeah there was a large batch of pre-release GT5P photos (there is more tha just the ones you posted) that had the GTR V-spec (R33) but when GT5P released we found the R34 instead. I didn't mind leave the best of the trio (R32,33,34) for full GT5. :D
 
Jay
Yeah there was a large batch of pre-release GT5P photos (there is more tha just the ones you posted) that had the GTR V-spec (R33) but when GT5P released we found the R34 instead. I didn't mind leave the best of the trio (R32,33,34) for full GT5. :D

thanks man

but it was going to awesome having all japanese monsters ( r32 . r33 . r34 . r35 ) in gt5 prologue
:dopey:
 
Those are from GTHD. In that build was also the Toyota 185 st rally car.
 
Those are from GTHD. In that build was also the Toyota 185 st rally car.

No, GT HD only had the R32 Skyline GTR V-spec II, not the R33, those are pre-release GT5P pictures. (GTHD never had Suzuka either).
 
I swear i saw the Nissan Skyline R33 Vspec on the GTP Demo .
 
Shame, I was always very partial to the R33.
 
^ Do not bump threads with not so important message. :grumpy:

Anyway, I was thinking; was this car cut from the final GT5P release? :rolleyes:
 
^ Do not bump threads with not so important message. :grumpy:

Anyway, I was thinking; was this car cut from the final GT5P release? :rolleyes:

I believe it was.Not sure why.It's a shame really,i mean the car is really nice and would love to drive the thing.

No worries though come just a few more weeks we will be able to drive it.:dopey:
 
Can't wait to try new tuning features with a japan classic like this!!! 👍
 
I believe it was.Not sure why.It's a shame really,i mean the car is really nice and would love to drive the thing.

No worries though come just a few more weeks we will be able to drive it.:dopey:

It will be damn standard, my guess. :indiff:
 
It will be damn standard, my guess. :indiff:

It's a japanese car, it's a Nissan, in these photos we can see a driver inside.. I think we got good chances it will be a Premium vehicle
 
BUMP: Has anyone tried to use the hidden option to find the R33? :)
 
Chances are, if something is cut from the game, it will be gone completely from the game. But it doesn't hurt to try that hidden option.
 
I could check when I get home to see if the hidden option works with the demo.
 
I've tried a couple of times to use the Hidden Option mode on the GT5 Prologue demo. I can bring up the menu using the code, but selecting it just freezes the game.
 
Back