Nissan Skyline GT-R (R33) NISMO LM Road Going Version [Premium] 1995

North Korea
With Kim Jong Un
logo-nissan.png
NISMO Skyline GT-R LM Road Going Version '95
proxy.php

From Wikipedia:
In 1995 Nismo developed the Skyline GT-R for endurance racing with a pair of JGTC specification R33s for the 24 Hours of Le Mans. To meet homologation regulations, Nissan had to build at least one street legal version. The two racing cars achieved some success at Le Mans, with one car placing tenth overall, and fifth in its GT1 class—beaten only by the more developed McLaren F1 GTRs and the GT2 class champion No.84 Honda NSX entered by Team Kunimitsu. For 1996, the Skyline GT-R LMs returned, this time carrying enlarged RB26DETTs displacing 2.8 litres. Again competing in GT1, they finished 15th overall, and 10th in class. However, Nissan chose to abandon their production-based Skyline GT-R LMs in 1997 and instead turn to the purpose-built R390 GT1s. In honor of the success of the Skyline at Le Mans, Nissan marketed a limited edition R33 they called the LM Limited, available only in "Champion Blue" (color code BT2).

Specifications:
Body Style: 2-door sports coupe
Engine: 2.6 liter RB26DETT twin-turbocharged Inline-6
Horsepower: 305 HP
Torque: 275 ft-lb (373 Nm)
Transmission: 5-speed manual
Drivetrain: Front-engine, rear-wheel drive
Weight: 1,580 kg (3,483 lb)
Wheelbase: 2,720 mm (107.1 in)
Length: 4,675 mm (184.1 in)
Width: 1,888 mm (74.3 in)
Height: 1,300 mm (51.2 in)

Photos:
2_73.jpg

4_70.jpg

3_711.jpg

5_71.jpg

6_66.jpg

7_65.jpg

VgSt41c3TGuhyWYam5kj_IMG_1093.jpg

Video:

Last edited:
Love this GT-R, but in its fully tuned circa 780 bhp form, its top speed should far exceed its in-game 230 mph...especially when the standard R33 does 270 on its own...

Just out of curiosity, why do you keep posting in these years-old Suggestions forums threads to say that certain cars "belong" to certain developers?

Like here. And here. And here. And here.

Are you aware of exclusivity agreements that no-one else is reporting?
I'm not aware, but I just see it in other games.

I'm not aware, but I just see it in other games.
Why is that relevant though? Plenty of cars are in many different titles. Just because they appear in one game doesn't mean they won't appear in others.

There's simply no need to post in a thread that's been dormant for 18 months to say you've seen the car in a different game.

Back