Iratherwalk Messages 114 Feb 29, 2012 #1 I need one with any mileage, anything you want from me just name it. PM is the key 👍 Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
SnyDX Messages 205 PORTUGAL Messages SnyDX Feb 29, 2012 #2 I have one but I can only trade on March 8th. Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
ZZII Master Messages 1,112 MN, USA Messages sprchrgdn87 Feb 29, 2012 #3 funny im looking for one too lol
B bellacoal Messages 216 Illinois Messages bellacoal Feb 29, 2012 #4 Hey, me three! Anyone that can help all three of us?
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Feb 29, 2012 #5 If you can wait til the 15th I can send the 3 of you one via the usb method. but if you get sooner offers jump on them.
If you can wait til the 15th I can send the 3 of you one via the usb method. but if you get sooner offers jump on them.
ch1potle Messages 4,221 Sin City USA Mar 1, 2012 #7 Iratherwalk Just found one! anyone interested can PM me. Click to expand... It just showed up in the new OCD.
Iratherwalk Just found one! anyone interested can PM me. Click to expand... It just showed up in the new OCD.
B bellacoal Messages 216 Illinois Messages bellacoal Mar 1, 2012 #8 ch1potle It just showed up in the new OCD. Click to expand... Well, I guess no one needs to trade now, we all can get one now!
ch1potle It just showed up in the new OCD. Click to expand... Well, I guess no one needs to trade now, we all can get one now!
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Mar 1, 2012 #9 Ya I just saw that!