Nissan Skyline (KPGC10) GT-R "Hakosuka" Race car #6 1971

• Thread starter TayeezSA
  • 13 comments
South Africa
Johannesburg
Tayeedz1
This car is a legend in Japanese Motorsports along side the Cappela and RX3 Savanna. Many may know this car by its widebody and head-turning exhaust note, maybe something worthy of testing out PoDi's new sound engine perhaps?

This car came with the almighty S20 6 cylinder carburettored engine of which the exact race car specs I'm unsure of but this car looks so fun to drive. Down Fuji Speedway's straight it clocked 214km/h

The Hakosuka Skyline GTR Racecar everyone. A much needed addition to the Gran Turismo car roster.

modp_0904_08_o%2B12th_annual_nismo_festival_2008%2Bhakosuka_kpgc10_skyline_gtr.jpg

hakosuka_drift_widescreen.jpg

PB300008.jpg

The videos speak for themselves

Adding a comment purely for the purpose of bringing it back to the 1st page counts as a bump.

New posts have to add some kind of information about the car. History, specifications, facts, videos etc. are OK.

I do that for my McLaren 12C GT3 nomination when something new pops up.

Fun facts: This car was an RM in GT2, as well as works models in NFS Shift and Shift 2. There is also a Hotwheels version that sits on my desk.
Yep, used it alot in Shift 1 and 2, I remember mine from GT2 and I too have that Hot Wheels, in red and all. :lol:

Back