Nissan Skyline (KPGC10) GT-R "Hakosuka" Race car #6 1971

  • Thread starter Thread starter TayeezSA
  • 13 comments
  • 16,968 views
Messages
2,526
South Africa
Johannesburg
Messages
Tayeedz1
This car is a legend in Japanese Motorsports along side the Cappela and RX3 Savanna. Many may know this car by its widebody and head-turning exhaust note, maybe something worthy of testing out PoDi's new sound engine perhaps?

This car came with the almighty S20 6 cylinder carburettored engine of which the exact race car specs I'm unsure of but this car looks so fun to drive. Down Fuji Speedway's straight it clocked 214km/h

The Hakosuka Skyline GTR Racecar everyone. A much needed addition to the Gran Turismo car roster.

modp_0904_08_o%2B12th_annual_nismo_festival_2008%2Bhakosuka_kpgc10_skyline_gtr.jpg

hakosuka_drift_widescreen.jpg

PB300008.jpg


The videos speak for themselves


 
Will correct it when I'm on my PC again
 
If it helps, the #6 car is Kunimitsu Takahashi's 1971 JTCC car.
 
Looks good. A great Hakosuka! 👍
 
This car is nice, and I hope when it comes to GT, it'll have a nice sound as well.
 
Wow, 20 likes just like that. Let's keep the Hakosuka gravy-train going!
 
Don't. Bump. Threads.
 
Don't. Bump. Threads.

I didn't say "bump" nor did I imply any form of bumping. I'm just surprised that it got 20 likes already. I'd like to see it grow more.
 
Adding a comment purely for the purpose of bringing it back to the 1st page counts as a bump.

New posts have to add some kind of information about the car. History, specifications, facts, videos etc. are OK.

I do that for my McLaren 12C GT3 nomination when something new pops up.
 
Fun facts: This car was an RM in GT2, as well as works models in NFS Shift and Shift 2. There is also a Hotwheels version that sits on my desk.
Yep, used it alot in Shift 1 and 2, I remember mine from GT2 and I too have that Hot Wheels, in red and all. :lol:
 
Back