Nissan Skyline Police Model

  • Thread starter Thread starter L1ONE
  • 16 comments
  • 5,316 views
Messages
33
Messages
OrganisedGrime
Anyone found any special cars that have seemed to go unnoticed, I'm not talking about things like the Jay Leno Tank Car, but things like the Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R(Pace) which is actually a Safety car. I just picked one up and never seen it before. I hope the horn functions as sirens.
 
It's not a police car, it's a pace/safety car and was already available in GT4.
 
Yeah... I have it. I might paint it blue and just use it online. Its just a cool thing to have.
 
Yeah... I have it. I might paint it blue and just use it online. Its just a cool thing to have.

I don't think you can paint that car, can you? I haven't tried, but I just presumed that the game would see it as a 'race' type paint and would therefore lock it.

No working roof lights this time :(
 
Have you guys actually read the description of the car? It was an old Nissan/NISMO GT-R test car (or similar) than PD displayed at the Tokyo motor show with a custom livery, exactly as it looks now.

In GT4 they added lights and it then became a pace car.
 
Have you guys actually read the description of the car? It was an old Nissan/NISMO GT-R test car (or similar) than PD displayed at the Tokyo motor show with a custom livery, exactly as it looks now.

In GT4 they added lights and it then became a pace car.

Yes, the one without lights is also in GT5.
 
The non-roof lighted version is the reward for PD Cup B-Spec. Did they really disable the flashing lights this time? That was the coolest thing about that car.
 
I've got both the test car and pace car.

Can't get the lightbar to work.
 
i was sad when the lights didn't work.

they work in gt4. why not gt5?
 
i was sad when the lights didn't work.

they work in gt4. why not gt5?
No fair, I wanted to pull over the AI and give them tickets for speeding on the streets of Rome.:sly:
 
Yet another ripoff from a rushed product. I bought the car in the used car lot for 99,000. I was hoping the lights would work but you can't have a game before xmas with the little flashy bits as well I suppose.

Never mind, its still one for the collection. I have seen it a few times in the used car yard and with 337HP, its a nice kewl car to have in the garage.
 
Heck, why isnt that an upgrade? I should be able to put a light bar on my Camaro, My TT, and My SLS, so i can have them like all the real pace cars, yeah?
 
Heck, why isnt that an upgrade? I should be able to put a light bar on my Camaro, My TT, and My SLS, so i can have them like all the real pace cars, yeah?

Go and play need for speed HP :lol:
 
NFS is dumb because the cops drive a lamborghini
 
Yeah... I have it. I might paint it blue and just use it online. Its just a cool thing to have.

You can't paint it at all.
 
It's not a police car, it's a pace/safety car and was already available in GT4.

Sorry for bump, but to correct a bit: It is available since GTConcept. ;)
 
I did see the Skyline Pace Car a couple of days ago. I didn't buy it, but I might decide to if I see it again.
 
Back