Nissan Skyline (R34) 25GT Turbo Sedan 1998

  • Thread starter Thread starter jrbabbitt
  • 5 comments
  • 760 views

jrbabbitt

Premium
Messages
4,372
United States
Charleston, SC
Messages
TCR_JimyBee
Nissan Skyline (R34) Sedan 25GT4 1998
20260419_122718.webp
20260419_122540.webp

I happen to see this very car yesterday in SC, I knew the 4 door sedans existed but never seen in the US.
Made me want to see this in an update of GT7 or possible in GT8.
I have seen many different generations and versions of the Skyline in Gran Turismo over the years but not a four door sedan, I belive it's about time.
 
Last edited:
Nissan Skyline 25GT Turbo Sedan 1998: ER34
Could you put the generation (and just the generation, not the drivetrain identifier) into its correct place, per the pinned thread?

I have seen many different generations and versions of the Skyline in Gran Turismo over the years but not a four door sedan
Gran Turismo 2 had one.
 
The is also the Nomuken drift car through GT6.
 
Could you put the generation (and just the generation, not the drivetrain identifier) into its correct place, per the pinned thread?


Gran Turismo 2 had one.
Sorry was late in reply, edited.
 
Sorry was late in reply, edited.
It... looks the same to me?
1776854362182.webp


The "R34" bit should be in parentheses after the word Skyline, and the colon shouldn't be there at all. Like the quoted, pinned thread says, it should read:

Nissan Skyline (R34) 25GT Turbo Sedan 1998
 
It... looks the same to me?
View attachment 1531551

The "R34" bit should be in parentheses after the word Skyline, and the colon shouldn't be there at all. Like the quoted, pinned thread says, it should read:

Nissan Skyline (R34) 25GT Turbo Sedan 1998
Sorry I didn't think of the title of post, edited... thank you
 
Back