Nissan Stagea 260RS AutechVersion '98

Messages
505
United States
In a box
Messages
Crash_Dude_13
Please post a comment on what do you want for it.
 
I have a white one, cant remember if it's modded.

I'm after an R390 Road Car 98. I've seen people say it cant be gifted, but according to what i've seen in UCD, its under 1mil credits.
 
do you need it to be a 0/0/0
 
I have a white one, cant remember if it's modded.

I'm after an R390 Road Car 98. I've seen people say it cant be gifted, but according to what i've seen in UCD, its under 1mil credits.

the limit its more like a 950000k so R390 is untradeble
 
ahhhhh CRUD, looks like im hunting for a lvl12 ticket then. Or wait 743 more game days for it to appear, hahahaha
 
Evil X
ahhhhh CRUD, looks like im hunting for a lvl12 ticket then. Or wait 743 more game days for it to appear, hahahaha

Anything else you want?
 
Do you have the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car, and is it able to be traded?
 
Evil X
Do you have the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car, and is it able to be traded?

Not at the moment, anything else?
 
I'll check when I get home. If you find another trade in the meantime go for it.
 
I have one fully worked one 23000miles GT Fluorescence 010-w !

Looking for matte paints pref black ?
 
JAESMAD
I have one fully worked one 23000miles GT Fluorescence 010-w !

Looking for matte paints pref black ?

Yeah sure how many?
 
You decide how many its worth can send today !
 
Back