Nissan & VW cup cars needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter geeseventy6
  • 5 comments
  • 409 views
Messages
246
England
Cornwall
Messages
geeseventy6
Hi looking for the following 4 cars:
Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car ‘00
#2 - Red Got Now
#21 - Silver

Nissan mm-R Cup Car ‘01
#8 - Grey Got Now
#90 - Black Pending

I have all gears, level tickets, tradable vehicles, Nas Car, all Rally & Muscle car tickets over 2100 paints to trade :-)
If u can help please get in touch
Thanks
Greg
 
Last edited:
I have a #90 Black Nissan mm-R Cup Car ‘01

5 Silver chromes and you've got a deal :)
 
I have a #90 Black Nissan mm-R Cup Car ‘01

5 Silver chromes and you've got a deal :)

If you can wait untill saturday for the chrome u got a deal! or could send set of gear tonight? your call
 
Hmmm.. I can wait until sturday
 
Back