Nissan yellowhat yms tomica gt-r '08

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loonycrazyone
  • 13 comments
  • 4,119 views
Messages
503
Messages
tomcarter08
Hey Guys 9 and ( gals )

I did a search on this motor and there does not seem to be a lot out there. Thought i'd ask if the community had much experience with it as I am sorely tempted to buy it. Views and thoughts? Thanks in advance
 
Buy it and give it a run. Pretty good car but its less than a million so if you hate it it's just a few extra seasonal runs...
 
All the Premium Nissan GTRs are great cars. I love them all, I bought them all and I drive them all. However I still prever the Xanavi Nismo GTR over the Yellowhat.
 
All the Premium Nissan GTRs are great cars. I love them all, I bought them all and I drive them all. However I still prever the Xanavi Nismo GTR over the Yellowhat.

Me too. You'll notice the tyres are a different make on each of the GTRs... I don't know if that makes a fine handling difference or if I just prefer the painton the Xanavi :D
 
I love the Color on it, bright yellow, also makes good comparison for toyota yellowhat supra
 
The calsonic gtr I think is the best gtr. The yellowhat is also good I have one and I love it.
 
Of all the JGTC vehicles, I use the Yellowhat GT-R the most often.
 
Good, but 3rd best out of 4!

Xanavi and Calsonic better.

Arta NSX better still
 
One of the easiest cars to handle, nice sound and the yellow suits it pretty well. I'm sharing it if you want to try it. I'm willing to buy all the JGTC cars, i just love them :) next on my list is the yellowhat Supra, i definitely love this livery.

PSN: KounisTou
 
personally i love this car! pretty much the only JGTC car that ive brought for that championship in career mode, great handling car and rather nippy!
wear the engine in and you'd be getting over 680hp fully modded! SWEEEEEEET!!!!
 
The calsonic gtr I think is the best gtr. The yellowhat is also good I have one and I love it.

Good, but 3rd best out of 4!

Xanavi and Calsonic better.

:lol: What are you guys talking about? They are all exactly the same (except for the paint).

@OP
Buy it! It's a fantastic car.
 
i did, its a neat motor, bought the Xanavi too but gifted it on.
 
It's safe to say that you won't be disappointed, if you know what to expect. The GT500 cars (the NSX, Supra, SC430 and GT-R) are all amazing (as are the GT300 and JGTC cars), they have a whole load of downforce, 500 or so bhp, and they're light, so they not only stick to the road and corner well, but they also have a fair bit of pace. If you've driven any DTM cars, they're like them, and if you've driven a GT300, they're like those but faster, but a bit heavier.

TL;DR - They're great.

Also the GT500's are basically all the same, they're all built to the same restrictions, though I'd personally take the ARTA NSX if you just want a Super GT.
 
Maaaattteeee!!!
Buy It :D :D You will not regret it :D
 
Back