Nissan Z

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paddy05HDT
  • 9 comments
  • 1,893 views
The 300z is my fav out of all them, but I find all the Z series to be just ok in gt5. They are all decent and do everything fine, but it's never great, it never gives you that "OMG this car is god feeling". Even for drifting where in real life there are a lot of Z models I turn one into a drifter and it's good, but my rx-7 beats it, my viper beats it, my... Etc. That's what kinda makes me mad cause every model is slightly worse than something in it's class. But in the end I still love the 300z with it's twin turbo engine, it's pop off roof, it's low ride height and it's 90's sports car looks.
 
I like cheese. And yes, the Z's are good, some bad some good of course. I like the 380 most, very fast car at SS5 at 550PP.
 
My fav Z's is the Nismo 350 Z-Tune and 380 Superleggera. Fully prepped they are among the top in there class. They may lack the total pace as say a Amuse GT1 S2000 Turbo but everything else in the class they are close if not as fast.
 
I always drive my 300zx online for fun. If you get the tranny set up right it will keep up to a fully tuned supra.

Don't fall into the mindset GT5 only has 5 cars like most people do.

GTR,ZR1,FORD GT,ENZO, ACR VIPER .... For most people This might aswell be all they have in the garage.
 
Ive been having tons of fun in the 280z. On comfort soft or even sport hard tires it is a blast to throw into corners. Its been pretty competitive in my lemons series too. It will oversteer if you use a controller but it is easily controllable with a wheel.

The 300z disappoints me every time i get into it. Ive got one tuned for 450pp sport soft online racing but it runs in the middle of the pack at best. Not enough power to overtake on the straights and some understeer i havent quite resolved yet.
 
This one is very fast at 550PP, and I also like driving the earlier models

Ahrweiler-TownSquare_2.jpg
 
The Z32 isn't competitive in the points system but the Z33 is. I have one tuned for 500pp but it's usually 2-3 seconds off the pace from the M3, NSX, Clio, etc

261644_10150213518614580_503604579_7340913_2310006_n.jpg


260157_10150213519229580_503604579_7340927_1623999_n.jpg
 
Derrict
The Z32 isn't competitive in the points system but the Z33 is. I have one tuned for 500pp but it's usually 2-3 seconds off the pace from the M3, NSX, Clio, etc

Nice Z32 you got there! 👍

Yep the Z cars are really great cars to hit the track with their handling cause they always grip the corners like they're nothing. I love using the 380 Superlegga the most!
 
Back