Nissan zeod rc Screen shot?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vasiliflame
  • 21 comments
  • 1,868 views
If we get this car it will be as a Nissan promotion in June, if not it will be in GT7... or 8.
 
That's the real car in a real studio. Look at the reflections on the floor - there's none on the GT6 cars.
Check the Red Cizeta in that gallery. Definitely a GT6 render, definitely reflecting on the floor.

That said, something does seem, off.
 
This website has a screen shot of a Nissan zeod rc looks like a in gallery shot in granturismo 6 what u think?
I think that's 3 sentences.

AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

There is no GT6 logo on the photo. It is also a photo.
 
Check the Red Cizeta in that gallery. Definitely a GT6 render, definitely reflecting on the floor.

That said, something does seem, off.

Still, if it was a render it's not a GT6 render. PD don't show their cars like that.

So it's either next gen i.e. Forza 5 or Gt7 on PS4. Just looks too real to me to be a render for PS3 and GT6.
 
Still, if it was a render it's not a GT6 render. PD don't show their cars like that.

I think it's the environment itself that's off, as all the 'grey' gt pictures I've seen have a textured floor with reflections, and this one doesn't.

If it is a GT render however, this could explain the initial disappearance of the Deltawings
 
It is definitely a render but I don't think it is GT6. Something about it doesn't look right but I can't put my finger on it.

Can I just ask how you are certain that it's a render. Not challenging you, I'd really like to know.
 
Can I just ask how you are certain that it's a render. Not challenging you, I'd really like to know.
There are no definite reflections on the car and the judging the the back round and the look of the car it just has that look of a render from a computer. But I guess i'm not 100% certain after looking at it again.
 
There are no definite reflections on the car and the judging the the back round and the look of the car it just has that look of a render from a computer. But I guess i'm not 100% certain after looking at it again.

Thanks for answering.

But to me the lighting looks more subtle, and the reflection on the floor also looks less obvious in comparison to the Cizeta shot. Some GT6 shots have trees reflected in them but are pictured in a blank studio. The Zeod has very subtle lighting like you would get in a real studio.

And the shadows are not uniform.

So I'm just curious why people think it's a render, it still looks real to me.
 
nissan-zeod-rc-electric-race-car_100443573_l.jpg


Sorry for the double post but:

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1087786_nissan-reveals-completed-zeod-rc-2014-le-mans-racer-video
 
Thanks for answering.

But to me the lighting looks more subtle, and the reflection on the floor also looks less obvious in comparison to the Cizeta shot. Some GT6 shots have trees reflected in them but are pictured in a blank studio. The Zeod has very subtle lighting like you would get in a real studio.

And the shadows are not uniform.

So I'm just curious why people think it's a render, it still looks real to me.
All I know for certain however is that it is not GT6.
 
Seems that the slideshow is a mix of photos from the game and photos from elsewhere. My guess is that they accidently got the wrong "DeltaWing" picture.
 
yeah... saw this same picture while watching the 2013 Le Mans... thought it was cool but the car there was only a shell and not the full thing like that image..
 
It's obviously not GT6. But it has that Gran Turismo plastic look to it. :lol:
 
Back