NissanDrifter,s 900degree run

i got it now. ill edit with some comments in a few

edit, sorry for takin so long.
looks good, could use some more angle here and there, and pratice trying to link corners together.

and mods?

not bad nissan...nice too see your smooth inputs with the wheel....I think you are on the right track! as Suzuki said you could increase your angle but that is personal preference overall very smooth...

HOw did u use your comp monitor....get on x-link looks like you have the hardware!

dking
not bad nissan...nice too see your smooth inputs with the wheel....I think you are on the right track! as Suzuki said you could increase your angle but that is personal preference overall very smooth...

HOw did u use your comp monitor....get on x-link looks like you have the hardware!

thanks Dking,I have a tvtuner in my pc,I cant put the steering wheel anywere els but the PC, I dont have a hard drive for my ps2 yet but I well get in a week or so, and then look out, nissandrifter is coming to x-link lol.

Not bad at all. NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE and SMOOOOOOOOTH, just how I like it. Only thing is that you need to work on your initiations and, oh, how can I put this, turn the car a little better, you're letting it straighten out by not turning the wheel into the turn enough, the car will sort of correct itself due to GT4's bizzare drift physics.

You'll get used to them eventually, you don't have far to go.

very smooth drifting ! nice , exspecially enjoy to see how you controling your wheel , it looks cool man ! any way, if more smoky , i think it's better for watch ~~~
good job !

is that FFB on strong cause it looks real smooth...you got some nice drifts there but yeah you need more angle...i can tell i always have too much angle cause i have to countersteeer till the wheel locks up :P

btw nice avatar: advent children kicks ass! just saw it 2 days ago XD

I enjoyed watching the On board cam.. Interesting to see how you guys use the wheel...

Drifting wise, a ver decent effort. Nice job. I liked it.

nissandrifter
thanks Dking,I have a tvtuner in my pc,I cant put the steering wheel anywere els but the PC, I dont have a hard drive for my ps2 yet but I well get in a week or so, and then look out, nissandrifter is coming to x-link lol.
you dont need a HDD To get on xlink. all you need is the network adapter.
just thought id tell you that, unless you need it, dont get it.

and yes, input were smooth, just work on the angle, and getting some links down.
just keep praticing.

Back