Nissans for trade and borrowing

  • Thread starter Thread starter bugatti1122
  • 4 comments
  • 508 views
Messages
13
United States
Rhode island
Messages
bugatti1122
Hello GTPlanet people, I have some Nissans for trade and some for borrowing I have a fully tuned GT-R spec v with a great tune and I have a Skyline GT-R M-spec Nür fully tune now for the cars to borrow, a crazy fast Nissan R390 road car and a GT-R GT academy here are some cars I am looking for,

A Subaru wrc and whatever you have to offer!
Also, for borrowing just offer me any cars it doesnt matter what you offer
My psn username is bugatti1122 Bye!
 
what subaru WRC the premium? there are many subaru rally cars
BTW R390 road car isnt trade able
 
Well if you can pay attention I said the r390 is for BORROWING
 
Well if you can pay attention I said the r390 is for BORROWING

Unless you use the permanent borrow glitch :sly:

APRIL FOOLS DAY - ALL SMILIES ARE THE SAME!!!
 
hey bud i got the subaru wrc 2008 version rally cars if want one, you can have as got a few of them ok and think yu on my list so will check if not will add again !!!
 
Back