Nitro Car Central

  • Thread starter Thread starter DARRKCLOUD
  • 14 comments
  • 1,115 views
I know it is still under construction, i just want your thoughts on the design ;)
 
It’s hard to tell … it looks ok but it seems a bit plain. The header didn’t competely load but from what would load it didn’t seem to match the rest of the design.

Blake
 
Blake
It’s hard to tell … it looks ok but it seems a bit plain. The header didn’t competely load but from what would load it didn’t seem to match the rest of the design.

Blake
Why didnt the header completely load? If it was half an car, then it did. :)

BTW, i have finally opened the community forums:
http://www.nitrocarcentral.ath.cx/community/
Please visit them and register, and get posting. Thanks:)
 
Just to let you know, there does seem to be a few PHP errors on your main screen which prevent it from displaying.
 
DARRKCLOUD
Why didnt the header completely load? If it was half an car, then it did. :)
In that case, I think the header looks rather silly.

(And yeah, you have a few PHP errors).

Blake
 
I am going to change the header later.

Jordan
Just to let you know, there does seem to be a few PHP errors on your main screen which prevent it from displaying.
Those php errors came when i installed AJfork, what i am going to sort out now. :)

EDIT:
Header done and uploaded. :)

EDIT2:
News script installed, and phpwcms uninstalled. :)

and the only good comments, at my webhosts forums:
http://forums.statichost.co.uk/showthread.php?t=43
 
Sorry for double posting, but i had to make this thread active again. :p

Ontopic:
I have upgraded the whole websites software. The forums are powered by MyTopix, and the site is powered by Exponent CMS. I would post an link to my car gallery, but the server is down, I dont why it is down, but it is annoying, because i have got tonnes to do on the site, :grumpy: but while i am waiting, i can play Virtual RC Racing , or UT2004. :D

EDIT: It is up again. :D Please register, and post at the forums. :D
 
DARRKCLOUD
EDIT: It is up again. :D Please register, and post at the forums. :D
If you want people to post at your site, give them a reason, not just to post. :)

Not a bad design, although I do think you should change the color the links turn when you hover over them, they're just a bit too light right now.
 
I registered :), and posted quite a few things.
 
Burnout
Not a bad design, although I do think you should change the color the links turn when you hover over them, they're just a bit too light right now.
Definatly, those links are really hard to read when you hover over them.

Blake
 
Much easier to read 👍
 
BUMP.
I have updated this site, and even change the sites name from Nitro Car Central to Nitro RC Car Central. I have even changed the header image, but you may have to refresh to see it. I have intergrated everything into the site, and even written a news system for my site. The borads have been upgraded to something better, SMF, and a new gallery has been installed. The SMF has a few mods on it, The mod list is at the bootm of the post. The post by email is very clever, as you can trye a post into your email program, and send it to
forumsemail0fq.png
and it will be posted. I have tested this out, and it works perfectly. It will not store any emails, it will delete them instantly, and spambots cannot post iirc, but i do not want any spam on my forums, just good posts. :)

1. Post By Email 1.02 (Beta) [ Uninstall ]
2. Enchanced post template 1.0 [ Uninstall ]
3. More HTML tags 1.0.3 [ Uninstall ]
4. SSI NewsArchive 1.3 [ Uninstall ]
5. No Changing Moderator's Edit 0.3 [ Uninstall ]
6. Pie Chart Mod 1.22 [ Uninstall ]
7. Enhanced Quick Reply 1.1RC2 [ Uninstall ]
8. Display Number of Attachments 0.3 [ Uninstall ]
9. Spam-me-not 1.0.1 [ Uninstall ]
 
Back