nitrous problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter gaberguy
  • 1 comments
  • 516 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
Is anyone else having problems getting nitrous to work with the driving force pro wheel? I know it's supposed to be the R1 button, but mine doesn't do anything. I checked in the button configs window, and all i could find was the "special" option. tried setting it to something else that was available, but no difference. HELP ME PLEASE!
 
I think it's R2 on the DFP (on the front of the wheel)... there is some discussion on Nitrous problems already.... like here:-

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1491877&postcount=1

and a search yielded these threads...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/search.php?searchid=507922

edit: actually, just looking in the booklet that comes with the game, where it describes which buttons do what on the DFP, it says "R2 - boost"... try it out, it looks pretty certain that is your answer... 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back