Nizmo_Bro's GT6 Gallery Updated 1/1 Nissan PAO hellaflush and NOVA

  • Thread starter Thread starter nizmo_bro
  • 12 comments
  • 2,057 views
Messages
652
Messages
nizmo_bro
Opening up my GT6 gallery. Hope to take some more awesome shots soon. To start, I have some photos of my Nissans and my Miata. Let me know what you think, and I'll try and keep this updated for a while. I know I didn't update my GT5 gallery much.
stb1.jpg

umn0.jpg

pjx3.jpg

56zw.jpg

8bu8.jpg

3rx2.jpg

w6fl.jpg

prmu.jpg

59ux.jpg

c9lx.jpg
 
#2 and #3 are pretty nice, but #8 is the best :D
 
Thanks. I really like the time change, it can make for some awesome photos.

I tried my hand at some drifting a few hours ago and fooled around at Willow Springs. Took me a while to come up with a somewhat decent setup where I won't spin out constantly. Still trying to get used to the handling. Took some photos of my Silvia. Same as the one above, I've just changed the wheels and put a wing on it, it seemed to help me drift, and at least the generic wings look decent in this game.

e27b.jpg

j4ew.jpg

jk4u.jpg
 
My favourite from your first update, has to be the eighth shot for two reasons:

*Composition
*Lighting
 
rx7 shots are awsome
 
Good toning in your shots, love the first drift shot where the focus is at the cone.
 
My favourite has to be the first shot.
 
Some very good shots in a realistic way in your gallery 👍 The Rx7 ones for example have a great and realistic toning with a good light too 👍 I also like a lot the second shot of your first post with the two Nissan, very nice bokeh !
The first Mx5 (on the bridge) looks simply real and the night in race shots are very good also.
Great job !
 
UPDATE 12/15/13
Rally!
zkog.jpg

3l5n.jpg

uu2p.jpg


Kanjo Racer!
hq0i.jpg

cedq.jpg

idbk.jpg


Bonus AE86
gllz.jpg

Thanks for the awesome feedback guys!​
 
The civic is kinda flush but none of those cars are hellaflush that phrase is so abused.
 
Nice shots.. What is the color of that Civic?
 
Back