nk22b's Courses & a question

• Thread starter nk22b
  • 5 comments
United States
Baltimore, MD
nk22b
I've posted a question in the Q&A thread, but thought it'd be better to post it here instead. I've made several courses and would like to share them, but I have a problem.

I've seen threads that had a picture of the track map, name, number of corners, and comments about the course. Would someone tell me how I would take these pictures? I've looked on the Gran Turismo website, and was still unable to find out how to do this.

You need to have the course on "shared" mode. Once you have done this, it will be viewable on the official Gran Turismo website. It takes a while for the page to update however; you may need to wait a full day for it to appear completely.

Wow. OK, I guess I'll start sharing tomorrow (or whenever it shows up online). Thanks.

EDIT: Well, it looks like it has just shown up online, so I'll post it now...

Eifel Terror

eifelterror.jpg

eifelcircuit4.jpg

eifelcircuit3.jpg

eifelcircuit2x.jpg

eifelcircuit12.jpg

eifelcircuit2.jpg

It's a bit of a challenging circuit I made out of boredom. Anyone interested?

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post, but I have another question. It said that I couldn't upload more than one track at a time ("Online selection is full, nothing else can be added"). So I can only have one track online at a time?

Sorry for the double post, but I have another question. It said that I couldn't upload more than one track at a time ("Online selection is full, nothing else can be added"). So I can only have one track online at a time?

Yes. It's one of the things I've often complained about but that nobody else seems to mind. I wish to Cthulhu that PD would just rip off Forza's Storefront because it's bloody brilliant. If GT5 had something like that, we could share lots of things that we can't presently share, and share more of them. Further, we could share them with the entire community rather than just people on our immediate friend list. FM3's Storefront makes the whole online setup for GT5 look like it's ten years outdated.

Thus far, however, you can share just one single track at a time, and only with people on your friend list. So, if you want people to try your track, you have to advertise the crap out of it on message boards and hope someone cares enough to bother friend-requesting you just so they can give it a try. I enjoyed the Track Editor at first, but pretty much abandoned it since it's practically worthless with virtually nobody every playing virtually anybody else's tracks.

Back