No 900 degree steering?

WesWelker83

(Banned)
I'm using a logitech driving force GT. There's only 360 degrees of turning & this is a 900 degree wheel. It's bearable in this game but not precise enough. Is anyone having the same issue with other wheels or just the DFGT? there's no way to change it in the game that I can find

I'm using a logitech driving force GT. There's only 360 degrees of turning & this is a 900 degree wheel. It's bearable in this game but not precise enough. Is anyone having the same issue with other wheels or just the DFGT? there's no way to change it in the game that I can find

G25 is also limited to 360. However since your not ever going to be drifting in this game its alright. It just takes a couple of hours to get fully used to the 360 degree wheel and hyper sensitivity. 👍

G25 is also limited to 360. However since your not ever going to be drifting in this game its alright. It just takes a couple of hours to get fully used to the 360 degree wheel and hyper sensitivity. 👍

it actually did take me long to get used to. but I know what you mean, drifting isn't happening in this game. it's way to easy to correct a sliding rear end and the cars stay planted to easily. other than that, this has the best physics on console besides gt5 and race pro. definetly better physics than forza

Back