- 49
I did a search around the forum and found nothing.
Now, I'm use to driving my car with ABS set to 1, but now, I've started using No ABS. My issue is once I initiate the braking, no mater how lightly I hold it, it'll slow, but then kick out the rear end or, I'll get wheel lock up.
To those of you who use No ABS, what suggestions, techniques, etc... could you recommend in perfecting this? Experiences, stories, are welcomed. I tried ABS1 on High Speed Reverse and achieved a lap time of 1:09.xxx. When I switched to No ABS, My lap time improved to 1:08.856 (today), but I still face the end kicking out.
Now, I'm use to driving my car with ABS set to 1, but now, I've started using No ABS. My issue is once I initiate the braking, no mater how lightly I hold it, it'll slow, but then kick out the rear end or, I'll get wheel lock up.
To those of you who use No ABS, what suggestions, techniques, etc... could you recommend in perfecting this? Experiences, stories, are welcomed. I tried ABS1 on High Speed Reverse and achieved a lap time of 1:09.xxx. When I switched to No ABS, My lap time improved to 1:08.856 (today), but I still face the end kicking out.