NO BOP tunes

• Thread starter svenhjs666
  • 12 comments
Belgium
Sint-Truiden
svenhjs666
Hey,
since @Jeje6410 isn't tuning anymore wich i regret i'm struggling to find up to date tunes for using in GTSport.
I want to use his GT by Citroën GR. 3 tune but can't match the transmission settings .

I know @praiano63 has great tunes but the tunes are mostly with BOP on,so not usefull for me .
Is there a place on the net were i can find up to date tunes without BOP?
You may respond in PM to me.
Hoping someone able to help me .

Thanks.

Hey,
since @Jeje6410 isn't tuning anymore wich i regret i'm struggling to find up to date tunes for using in GTSport.
I want to use his GT by Citroën GR. 3 tune but can't match the transmission settings .

I know @praiano63 has great tunes but the tunes are mostly with BOP on,so not usefull for me .

Thanks.

Hi my dear friend I do not promise anything but I will try to come back for a ride on GT Sport and look at this problem on the GT Citroën. Thanks again my dear friend :cheers::cheers:

Hey,

Thanks.

@praiano63 is on record as saying that in his view, the race car gearboxes are not at all bad stock. So you could just reset custom transmission, adjust the top speed setting and away you go. Might not be perfect but I've found that to be a pretty good comproimse rather than agonising over not being able to match ratios precisely due to updates. Better than not being able to use the car!

Thanks for reply @Jeje6410

I miss your tunes :(

I also miss the exeter tunes.
GT6 were happy times.
The BOP tunes are useless for me,i don't race in online racerooms etc..
only in game,and there i can't use those :( .
How are you going my friend @svenhjs666 ?.
I am very well, and I have not played GT Sport for many month but hearing that GT7 will be out sometime next year with PS5 released, and I hope that is right and it got me interested in racing games again which I miss.
You mention in your post that GT6 were happy times, and that was happy happy times when we played GT6, but sadly PD took that happy happy times away from GTS.

Last edited:
I am very well, and I have not played GT Sport for many month but hearing that GT7 will be out sometime next year with PS5 released, and I hope that is right and it got me interested in racing games again which I miss.
You mention in your post that GT6 were happy times, and that was happy happy times when we played GT6, but sadly PD took that happy happy times away from GTS.
You should get involved with gtr on facebook
Very clean racers no bop and a variation of races
I'm doing a gr2 championship full power max damage
Bud we need guy's like Exeter jeje praiano
Help plz seriously

You should get involved with gtr on facebook
Very clean racers no bop and a variation of races
I'm doing a gr2 championship full power max damage
Bud we need guy's like Exeter jeje praiano
Help plz seriously
Thanks but sorry I have not got an account on Facebook.

I might play GTS again, because I miss racing and I might look at other racing games too. I still don't know which games to play GT5, GT6 or stay on and play GTS.

Last edited:

Hey,mate.
I'm doing fine,thanks.
Not always got motivation to play GTS .
GTS is not a bad game at all,but GT6 was better to play.
I like the livery editor in GTS ,it's quit addictive to be honest.
But the events aren't fun anymore,nothing to gain actually,no championships to compete,etc...
Also the penalty system has reviewed a lot of times and i don't like to race online actually,you even need a sony plus account to have a go.
In GT6 you had the time trials,etc... and Spa which i very miss in GTS .
Although,it's nice to have other circuits in GTS,like Interlagos,RB Ring,Autopolis,.....

Hey,mate.
I'm doing fine,thanks.
Not always got motivation to play GTS .
GTS is not a bad game at all,but GT6 was better to play.
I like the livery editor in GTS ,it's quit addictive to be honest.
But the events aren't fun anymore,nothing to gain actually,no championships to compete,etc...
Also the penalty system has reviewed a lot of times and i don't like to race online actually,you even need a sony plus account to have a go.
In GT6 you had the time trials,etc... and Spa which i very miss in GTS .
Although,it's nice to have other circuits in GTS,like Interlagos,RB Ring,Autopolis,.....
:cheers: .
I am playing GT5 & GT6 now, GTS is so disappointing game at the moment and I think it will be that way until GT7 gets released.

Bring on the real GT7 ASAP.

Back