No buttons work after log in...

• Thread starter Ian JB
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Ian Bick
Hello again,

The title says it all really. I have tried different controllers and different games. All the cables and buttons work.

Once I have loaded GT6. All the buttons on the controller, bar the PS button, cease working.

Any ideas please folks? I have googled the problem and not found a single page that matches the symptoms I am currently having / enduring!

Best regards as always.

Ian.

Hello again,

The title says it all really. I have tried different controllers and different games. All the cables and buttons work.

Once I have loaded GT6. All the buttons on the controller, bar the PS button, cease working.

Any ideas please folks? I have googled the problem and not found a single page that matches the symptoms I am currently having / enduring!

Best regards as always.

Ian.
Is the controller assigned as controller #1?

Hello again,

Best regards as always.

Ian.

Hopefully this will help...

http://www.thetechgame.com/Tutorials/id=16571/how-to-reset-your-ps3-controller.html

Barring that, I would suggest resetting your controller settings to default within the GT6 options menu. Seems strange that it's only GT6 affected though, but stranger things have happened.

Cheers

Does the box with your daily login bonus appear. No buttons will respond until that pops up.

Solved! ( I have no idea why though.... )

I unplugged the PS3 from the power. Went and made a coffee. Re plugged, started it all back up again and it works!

Your collective good wishes, the erratic power here, static in my new christmas jumper - who knows?

I am back playing GT6. Marvellous.

Regards.

Ian.

Back