No cars after buying the 25th deluxe edition digital ps5.

• Thread starter SAS995
  • 8 comments
Romania
Romania
Hello! Do you have any idea why I didn't get the 3 bonus cars and the credits? I only have the toyota yaris and 1.5m. I just bought the game. I contacted playstation uk and they sent me to the game's producer.

It's not fair on their part.
It was a pre-order bonus, and you missed out on it, unfortunately.

sagsgdg.png

Screenshot_5.png

Last edited:
I got the preorder and same, I missed on the three cars. At the time someone told me it had something to do with your region and where your account is registered or something like that. I was never able to fix it and get my 3 cars ☹️

I got the preorder and same, I missed on the three cars. At the time someone told me it had something to do with your region and where your account is registered or something like that. I was never able to fix it and get my 3 cars ☹️
My friend told me he had to contact the retailer to get a code for the cars :dopey:

I pre-ordered from Amazon, the pre-order code came in a message from them...

1675244346184.png

The code for the anniversary bonus came in the case.

Hello! Do you have any idea why I didn't get the 3 bonus cars and the credits? I only have the toyota yaris and 1.5m. I just bought the game. I contacted playstation uk and they sent me to the game's producer.
The three bonus cars and credit pack were a pre-order bonus, for people who placed pre-orders before the game's launch in 2022. They were available to players who pre-ordered either version of the game on either console, and not part of the 25th Anniversary Edition bonuses.

For the 25th Anniversary Edition the bonuses were a Nations Cup-livery Toyota GR Yaris, 1.5m credits, an avatar pack, and an original soundtrack (OST) download voucher - as well as standard dual-entitlement for PS4 and PS5.

I'm not sure who PlayStation UK sent you to, but the game's "producer" would be the publisher, Sony Interactive Entertainment/PlayStation Studios, and the developer Polyphony Digital. None are particularly easy to contact.

GTPlanet is not any of those things. We're an independent racing game media site so - while it wouldn't be the first time PlayStation Support has directed people to us for Gran Turismo help - we can't provide any official support or help because we've got literally nothing to do with the game at all.

Nonetheless, welcome.

Latest Posts

Back