No Collector's Trophy with 101 cars in Garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter luvtadrive
  • 10 comments
  • 876 views
Messages
176
I set out to add 15 more cars to the 85 I already owned today & after Golding that Bloody TT with 15th Anniv. Viper gts added 16 cars to my garage. Guess what ? No trophy. Which means I'am locked out of the head rush of getting my 1st Platinum Trophy befor my 33 yr old son gets one. This is righteous B.S. Any one experience a robbery like this? If so how do fix it?
 
do you have anni cars as they dont count, took me til 125cars with anni cars till i got the trophy
 
no probs. i just kept buying go karts
 
I set out to add 15 more cars to the 85 I already owned today & after Golding that Bloody TT with 15th Anniv. Viper gts added 16 cars to my garage. Guess what ? No trophy. Which means I'am locked out of the head rush of getting my 1st Platinum Trophy befor my 33 yr old son gets one. This is righteous B.S. Any one experience a robbery like this? If so how do fix it?

Frame your son for a serious crime. I figure armed robbery is your best bet. It's great because it doesn't give him much chance of making bail (unlike something like fraud) but it also won't bring too much shame on the family (unlike heroin trafficking or similar) then whilst he's serving time you can cruise along and grab that platinum trophy at your own sweet pace!
 
do you have anni cars as they dont count, took me til 125cars with anni cars till i got the trophy
I have 127 cars and still no collectors trophy.
 
I had to buy 105 to get mine
 
I have 127 cars and still no collectors trophy.
I think you need to buy 100 cars for the trophy, not have 100 cars in your garage. So prize cars don't count.
 
I have 127 cars and still no collectors trophy.
finally got the trophy... I had to buy 138 cars.. I think it may not have counted the ones in my stockyard.
 
Also, if you delete/sell cars before you get to 100, you have to make those up. For example, say you have 95 cars and you sell 5, which leaves you with 90. Now you have to buy 10, which will take you to 100, but then you have to buy 5 more to make up for the 5 that were once in your garage but were deleted before you got the the 100 mark.
 
Back