No diving line

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sir_Flynn
  • 1 comments
  • 483 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
101
England
Bedfordshire
Messages
Sir_Flynn
Iv recently been doing the time trial for the gt academy, wich has no driving line and can't get over how much more fun it is and how much better it looks. I usually have the line on but now it looks out of place. I also find that not having it makes me look a lot more around the track and I get the lay out a lot faster. I'd gone off the game a bit, now I'm at the endurance races and know il never do most of them. I'm now enjoying replaying races I won with ease in a slower car with out the line. anyone else new to turning it off?
 
We have a thread on the driving line here. Please continue the discussion there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back