BalzOnYer4Head
(Banned)
- 20
- BalzOnYer4Head
- mXm Balz
Having played almost every NASCAR game that has come out since 02, drafting is something that is just as much a part of NASCAR as the cars themselves. So a buddy and I who have raced in most of these games got together in the Open Lobby to test it out.
The results were totally unexpected. At Daytona in NASCAR's we start lapping the track to get warmed up. Once comfortable we start again and space out our departures from the pits to allow for a draft run. After about three laps we realize that whether or not I am a few car lengths back, or nose to tail, the cars only go as fast as they do solo.
Did I miss a setting or something? Has anyone else noticed this? Also is there already a thread on this buried somewhere amongst this awesome website for GT fans that I missed? (Please direct me if so!)
Please, your thoughts and input because this is a huge failure in my opinion, on PD's part, if we cant draft in online races.
The results were totally unexpected. At Daytona in NASCAR's we start lapping the track to get warmed up. Once comfortable we start again and space out our departures from the pits to allow for a draft run. After about three laps we realize that whether or not I am a few car lengths back, or nose to tail, the cars only go as fast as they do solo.
Did I miss a setting or something? Has anyone else noticed this? Also is there already a thread on this buried somewhere amongst this awesome website for GT fans that I missed? (Please direct me if so!)
Please, your thoughts and input because this is a huge failure in my opinion, on PD's part, if we cant draft in online races.