No Drivatar Daily Rewards

• Thread starter Dan Hill
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
Haywards Heath
Iamthestig209
I've been playing every day since Saturday when I got the game but haven't had a Daily reward for a few days now and have only had one day where I did get one. Is it a glitch or is it that my Drivatar isn't appearing in many races and so not getting anything.

Sorry if I'm missing something simple but I'm new to Xbox.

I've been playing every day since Saturday when I got the game but haven't had a Daily reward for a few days now and have only had one day where I did get one. Is it a glitch or is it that my Drivatar isn't appearing in many races and so not getting anything.

Sorry if I'm missing something simple but I'm new to Xbox.
I think it was some sort of glitch. I just recently started getting mine two days ago.. It even said my Drivatar was in 313 races, which I thought was ridiculous haha.

Still haven't received any more daily payouts (I joined a group as well and I'm getting updates when people leave or join but no payouts on that either) but my Dad is and he's not really playing the game (its his console so not sure if its a lead account thing).

I've been having the same problem on XBox One and so have many others on the Forzamotorsport.net forum.

My daily rewards have always worked fine but I had a lot of trouble with bits missing from my game like DLC cars not loading and online free roam being disabled. It was a digital download so I just wiped out the installed game and reinstalled which fixed everything.

I don't know if this reward glitch is similar but I wonder whether a reinstall would help.

Back