No Email from Playstation about the Free Redeemable Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Halcyon925
  • 2 comments
  • 700 views
Messages
146
United States
My House
Messages
Halcyon925
I have have not yet received an email about the free car gift if you have participated in GT Academy 2013. Yes, I have downloaded and got a Bronze or higher in every event in GT Academy 2013, but still no free gift.

I do not have GT6 yet, but I am just curious to when I will get this code in some email.

Does anyone else have this problem, or know how to receive the free car?
 
I haven't gotten an email either. I noticed I had "receive promotional emails from Sony" set to off. Changed it to yes a few days ago but still no email. Dunno if that setting would have an effect on it though.
 
I just got an email saying that I would be gifted a Nissan GT-R GT3, with a button saying "Reserve GT6 Now"... but how can I get the car? Should there be another email with the promotional code? Did someone receive it?
 
Back