No Endurance races?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daddybird
  • 6 comments
  • 697 views
Messages
474
Australia
Australia
Is this true? I visited the thread with all the career races and I didn't see any?
I want to go back to GT after GT4 and the Endurance races (not the 24h ones, but the 2hr, 300km etc ones) were so much fun with tyre wear, fuel and pit stops! If so, what a shame!
 
No endurances races at the moment. Updates might bring them back though, but don't hold your breath.
 
I'd love to see the Endurance Races return as a tie-in with the real ones. I.e. 24 Hours of Daytona is released at the same time as the real race, etc.

Granted, I never did them in GT5, so I most likely wouldn't do them now.
 
they will return! .... he was busy mapping the stars ... i guess the 1.2 patch will bring them ... maybe Xmas eve?:lol:
 
Hope they add this and B spec in an update
 
It is said that B-spec will work as it did in GT4, so you can let BOB do a stint and then take over.
So this will imply that when B-spec comes (as mentioned on the gran turismo website) so will the enurance races
 
Last edited:
Join an online league! I'm making one and many other enduro lovers are too!
 
Back